If you change your mind about a product or find the size isn't quite right, you can return it to us. We are happy to accept returns that are received within 14 days of delivery for full priced items or 7 days of delivery for all sale items. All items must:
• Have all labels attached
• Be unused/ not worn
• Be unwashed
• Have no makeup, fake tan or other marks.
• Grooming products, make up products, pierced jewellery or swimwear cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
Garment inspections are carried out on all returned items, so it is important that they are returned to us in good condition and with all tags still attached. If they do not meet the standards of our Returns Policy they will not be accepted for a refund and re-delivery of the refused return will be at the customer's expense.
- Note your ‘order number’ on your returns form when sending anything back to us – if you don’t it can cause major delays in processing your return.
- If you happen to receive a damaged/faulty item and would like a refund, please state the fault on your returns note which you include inside the parcel. We will then examine the returned product and notify you of any refund you are entitled to via email as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our Returns Policy, as such these items may be returned to you at your expense. You will be notified of the applicable charges. Please see T&C’s for full details.
- Some products are non-returnable for hygiene reasons -this applies to Earrings, Underwear and Contact Lenses and may not be indicated in the product description.
- UK Customers are provided with a pre-paid returns label.If this is not provided please contact the IKRUSH customer care team who will send you one via email. Any items which are unsuitable to be returned via our pre-paid label (too heavy, or large), the return must be paid for by you at the Post Office. If this is the case we recommend using a tracked service.
- If our pre-paid returns label is used, we will deduct £3 from your refund. Please obtain proof of postage, failure to do so may result in your refund being refused.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer a pre-paid returns service to our overseas customers. For returns made outside the UK, these must be returned at your own cost.
- Please note the original delivery cost is non-refundable, with exceptions where the item was delivered damaged or incorrectly by us.
- If your order is returned by the courier we will deduct the cost of delivery back to us from your refund.
- For exchanges, we either contact you with a promotional code to re-order your item or simply refund the cost of your item and you can place a new order.