Choosing the Right Size for You
We all know the struggle of shopping online and trying to choose the right size for you. Sometimes sizes can vary from store to store, and it can be difficult to make sure you pick one that will be the most flattering for your figure. We're sharing our top hints and tips to make sure that what you buy online is always a perfect fit!
- Check the size guide before you buy when shopping online. At IKRUSH we have a handy size guide that you can check out to find which one will be best for you. Compare your bust, waist and hip measurements to the ones provided for assistance - we even have size conversions for shoes too!
- Have a look at the measurements provided on each item whilst you're shopping. For example, dresses will have the approximate length from the underarm to hemline available in the product description. This lets you know the length of the item and gives you a better idea of what it will look like before you choose your size.
- Take into consideration what fabric the clothing is made of when picking your size. If it is made from a stretch fabric, you might decide to choose a size smaller than usual if you're looking for a tighter fit.
- Check if the item is described as 'true to size,' 'oversized' or 'petite'. If it is oversized, this means it is a loose fit and you might want to choose a size bigger or smaller than usual depending on the style you are looking for.
- Look at the measurements of the model who is wearing the clothing. The height and size of the model will usually be provided, and will give you a better idea of the length, fit and style of the clothing.
Still stuck on what size is the best for you? Contact one of our amazing Customer Service Advisors through email or Facebook and they'll give you some great style and fit advice!